|Sony RM-Y802 Remote Control
This is the factory replacement for the Sony SAT-W50 and 55 TV Receiver (refurbished)
Free Shipping via USPS
- MUTING When programmed, mutes the TV sound. Press again to restore sound. (Works when the remote is programmed to operate the TV.)
- TV/VIDEO Cycles through the TV's video inputs. (Works when the remote is programmed to operate the TV.)
- PIP Displays the Picture-In-Picture window. Press again to remove the PIP window.
Switches focus between the PIP window and full-screen TV. Use to select
the PIP window, then use arrow keys to move the PIP window
- Review Reverses live or recorded programming. Press again up to three times to reverse more quickly.
- Play Plays back recorded programming.
- Forward Scan Fast-forwards recorded programming. Press again up to three times to fast-forward more quickly.
- Record Records a live program or a selected program in the Guide.
- Stop Halts the current recording session or halts playback of a recording.
- Pause Pauses live or recorded programming.
- Replay Jumps back 7 seconds and replays live or recorded programming.
- Jump Ahead Skips ahead 30 seconds in recorded programming.
- Number buttons Enter a channel number or type numbers in a text-entry box.
- Period Add periods to separate major/minor channel numbers.
- ENTER Confirms a channel number after you type it (optional).
- VOL Press + to increase volume. Press - to decrease volume. (Works when remote is programmed to operate the TV.)
- CH Press + to go to the next channel. Press - to go to the previous channel.
- CODE SET Programs the remote control to operate the TV.
- POWER-TV Turns the TV on and off. (Works when the remote is programmed to operate the TV.)
- POWER-SAT Turns the receiver on and off.
- FUNCTION-TV Instructs the remote to control the TV. (Works when the remote is programmed to operate the TV.)
- FUNCTION-SAT Instructs the remote to control the receiver.
Displays the TV's Main Menu (controls for hue, brightness, etc.). Press
again to exit the Menu. (Works when the remote is programmed to operate
- EXIT Returns to full-screen TV picture.
- RECENT Displays the most recent Web pages or TV channel.
- TV/WEB Switches between TV and Web view.
- BACK Displays the last screen viewed, or puts away the on-screen keyboard.
- MY SHOWS Displays a list of recorded programs and scheduled recordings.
- HOME Displays the TV Home or Web Home screen.
- Arrow buttons Press the arrows to select an on-screen item with the yellow box. Press [+] to confirm your selection.
- INFO Displays information about the TV program or Web page you are viewing.
- GUIDE Displays the on-screen program guide.
- OPTIONS Displays a TV or Web Options panel. Press again to hide the panel.
- SCROLL Moves a page up or down when it extends beyond the screen.